Try out our tool for free here.
Terms and Conditions
The terms on which you may use our website
- The following policies also apply to your use of our website:
- We, JECT.AI, operate this website at www.ject.ai. We are a private limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 12765234 and our registered office is at City, University of London, Northampton Square, London, EC1V 0HB UK.
- You can contact us:
By email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By post at City, University of London, Northampton Square, London, EC1V 0HB UK.
- Our Customer Complaints Code gives you information about what you can do if you are not happy. It tells you how you can complain, what we will do and when and what you can do if you are still not happy. The information provided in this Code is not contractual and is in addition to any other rights you may have under the terms and conditions that apply when we supply goods and services to you. You can find our Customer Complaints Code here.
- We are a limited company.
Restrictions on you use of our website
- You may only use our website for lawful purposes and in compliance with all applicable laws, including without limitation data protection and privacy laws, laws relating to copyright of content and laws relating to unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
- In addition, you must not:
- use our website to send or transmit, whether directly or indirectly, unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material, chain letters or pyramid selling schemes;
- use our website for mail bombing or flooding or to make deliberate attempts to overload a system;
- use our website to post content or link to content where [you know that or ought to have known that] the owner of that content has not consented to or authorised that posting or linking or where that posting or linking infringes the rights of that owner;
- knowingly or recklessly introduce to our website, or use our website to transmit, any application, material or ware (such as viruses, spyware, malware or adware) which are malicious or harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server, equipment or network on which our website is stored, any server, computer or database connected to our website or any software;
- use our website to attempt to gain unauthorised access to any other website, internet account, server, computer, equipment, system, network, data or information;
- use our website to monitor data or traffic on any network or system;
- use our website to collect or use information, including without limitation email addresses, screen names or other identifiers, by deceit (such as phishing, internet scamming, password robbery, spearing, scraping and harvesting);
- use our website to distribute software;
- carry out a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack on our website or use our website to carry out any such attack on any other website;
- use our website:
- for any purpose which; or
- to send, transmit, publish, upload, download, use, store, reproduce or knowingly receive any material that
- does not comply with the any content standards we may set out from time to time;
- use our website to groom, harm or take advantage of minors in any way or to attempt to do so; or
- use our website in violation of export laws, controls, regulations or sanction policies of the United States or any other country.
Passwords and security requirements
- If you register an account on our website you must provide accurate and complete registration information and keep that information up to date at all times.
- Use of this website is password protected. In order to use it you will need a user identification code and password in order to access it. It is your responsibility to keep this information secret and confidential and not to disclose it to any other person.
- If you think that somebody else might know your user identification code, password and/or pre-selected answers to security questions then you must log in to your account and change these as soon as possible.
Our website, its content and subscription
- Part of our website is made available to you free of charge whilst some content is only available to those who have paid for, or have otherwise been permitted, access to it, for example via a paid subscription.
- Your subscription consists of a recurring payment and details of those charges will be notified to you at the time of registering for the subscription.
- We reserve the right to change the subscription charge at any time.
- By subscribing to our website you are agreeing to pay this recurring periodic subscription charge for an indefinite time until cancelled by you.
- We may submit periodic subscription charges (e.g., monthly or annually) without further authorisation from you, until you provide prior notice that you wish to cancel your subscription and have terminated this authorisation or wish to change your payment method.
- You accept responsibility for all recurring subscription charges prior to your cancellation.
Cancelling your subscription
- You can cancel your subscription at any time. You will not be charged for any cancellation.
- If you wish to cancel your subscription with us, you must cancel before your next payment is due to be collected. If you cancel after payment has been taken then your access to the website will terminate at the end of that paid for period.
- You can re-subscribe at any time following your cancellation, but we reserve the right not to permit re-subscription where we have previously elected to terminate a subscription by you.
- We reserve the right at our absolute discretion not to renew your subscription at any time without giving any reasons for our decision.
- We do not guarantee that access to our website, or the content on it, will always be available or uninterrupted. Your right to access our website is given on a temporary basis only.
- We reserve the right to change our website and the content on it, including without limitation by adding or removing content or functionality, at any time.
- We cannot guarantee that all content on our website is accurate, complete or up to date. We therefore make no warranties, representations, undertakings or guarantees that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up to date.
- We make no warranties, representations, undertakings or guarantees that our website or any content on it will be free from errors or omissions.
- The content on our website is provided for general information purposes only. Nothing on our website is intended to be advice on which you should rely. You should always obtain appropriate specialist advice before taking, or not taking, action on the basis of any content on our website.
- We make no warranties, representations, undertakings or guarantees that our website is secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for ensuring that the device from which you access our website has suitable anti-virus software in place.
Intellectual property rights
- We, or our licensors, own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in our website and all content on it.
- The trademarks, logos and slogans that appear with or relate to the website are our registered trade marks.
- You may download the content we own from our website and/or print a reasonable number of copies of any page on our website for your personal use. You must not make any changes to any content which you have downloaded or printed from our website. If you reproduce the downloaded or printed content in any medium you must ensure that you reproduce it accurately and completely and include a statement acknowledging (i) the content’s owner and original source, and (ii) that it has been sourced from our website.
Links from our website to other websites
- Our website contains links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience. We have no control over, and no responsibility or liability to you for, those other websites or their content.
Links from other websites to our website
- You may create a link to our website from another website, but only if you comply with the following conditions:
- you may only link to the homepage of our website. You must not create a link to any other page of our website, nor frame any page of our website;
- you may only link to our website from a website which you own; and
- you must not suggest that we have any association with you or that we approve or endorse your website or any of your products or services unless we expressly agree that you can do so.
- We reserve the right to require you to remove any link to our website at any time and without giving you prior notice.
Our liability to you
- death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any other matter for which we are not permitted by law to exclude or limit our liability.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of (or inability to use) our website or your use of or reliance upon any content on our website, whether in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence), misrepresentation, restitution, under statute or otherwise.