Your trust is very important to us. We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. It is important that you read this notice so that you are aware of how and why we are using such information. This privacy notice describes how we collect and use your personal information.
JECT.AI is a registered private limited company (number: 12765234), headquartered in London, with registered offices (City, University of London, Northampton Square, London, EC1V 0HB UK), UK. JECT.AI operates the website www.JECT.AI, referred to in this notice as the “Service”.
JECT.AI is the data controller of personal information collected through and used on the Service.
If you choose to use our Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this notice. The personal information that we collect is used for providing and improving the Service. We will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this notice.
Use of Personal Information
How JECT.AI collects your information and what information it collects
JECT.AI will collect and process the personal information that you have provided to us about yourself. Information about you will be collected by JECT.AI in a number of ways:
- When you register to use the Service.
- When you use third-party sign-on to access the Service.
- When you use the Service in any way
- When you sign-up to our mailing list.
JECT.AI may collect the following types of personal data about you:
- Your name and contact information such as address, email address and telephone number.
- Business contact information (such as your name, job title, organisation, location, phone number, email address, and country).
- Marketing information (such as your contact preferences).
- Account log-in credentials (such as your email address or username and password when you sign up for an account with us).
- Service usage date (such as records of your use of the Service, including pages accessed, time and duration of usage, information related to the browser or device you use to access the Service, including IP address and related identifiers)
- Troubleshooting and support data (which is data you provide or we otherwise collect in connection with support queries we receive from you).
- Payment information (including your credit card numbers and associated identifiers and billing address).
- Information provided to us from other sources which you may choose to use to log in to the Service.
How JECT.AI uses your information
We use your information as follows:
– To fulfil a contract with you or take steps at your request before this:
- Providing you with access to the Service
- Providing information and technical support if you ask for this
- Contacting you with information about changes to the Service
– As required by us to conduct our business and pursue our legitimate interests:
- Giving our customers access to the Service
- Providing dynamic content within the Service, depending on how you use that product or service
- Letting you know about our products and services by post, email, and phone in accordance with your marketing preferences and law relating to direct marketing
- Analyzing how you use the Service so we can improve our levels of service and develop future products and services
- Ensuring the security of our websites and information technology systems and protecting our rights.
– Where you have provided your consent:
- Where we need your consent to process any sensitive personal information that you provide to us
- If we need your consent in order to send marketing for our products and services to you
- To place cookies on your device(s) and use similar technologies as described below.
– For purposes which are required by law:
- Sharing your personal information in order to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject.
Where we rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing your personal information, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. When seeking to rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing your personal information, JECT.AI will (i) ensure consent is obtained via some type of affirmative action; (ii) ensure consent is requested separately for each individual purpose, and the individual is able to refuse/agree to each item separately; (iii) ensure consent can be withdrawn as easily as it can be given, and (iv) retain records evidencing the consent.
Retaining the information
JECT.AI retains personal information it collects from you where there is an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with access to the Service, or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
When there is no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, JECT.AI will either delete or anonymise it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then JECT.AI will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Sharing your information – Third-party Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our users that these third parties have access to your personal information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We will also share your personal information if we think this is necessary in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our employees, our partners, or our customers. This includes sharing information for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction. We will also share your personal information with government authorities and/or law enforcement officials if required by law.
Your personal information may be stored and processed outside of the country where it is collected, including outside of the European Economic Area. When transferring information to others, within the EEA or otherwise, we ensure that appropriate and suitable safeguards and technical measures are in place to protect your personal data. To do this, we make use of standard contractual clauses that have been approved by the European Commission, or we implement other similar measures required by laws around the world. If you would like further information about this, please contact us at email@example.com.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Our website and products use these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service.
We use session cookies within JECT.AI products. Session cookies allow users to be recognised within JECT.AI so any page changes or item or data selection you do is remembered from page to page. We store settings for a query, such as language, time filter, and sort by filter. This data is not shared with Third Parties. These need to be accepted by the user for the application to work properly.
Links to Other Sites
We value your trust in providing us your personal information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You have rights to your personal data held by JECT.AI. These include:
- Rights to access your personal data to be provided by JECT.AI within one calendar month – known as a Subject Access Requests . This includes information on:
- A description of your data
- The recipients of your data
- A copy of your data
- Rights to rectification and erasure. You have the right to correct any inaccurate personal data held by JECT.AI. Once information JECT.AI has collected is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected and processed, you sometimes have the right to have your data erased.
- Rights to restriction of processing
- You sometimes have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data or object to the processing of your data.
- If you wish to withdraw consent for the processing of your personal data or otherwise restrict or object to the processing of your personal data please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rights to data portability. You have the right to receive your personal data JECT.AI holds in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit that data to another controller without hindrance from JECT.AI.
If you have a concern with JECT.AI about the way it has handled your personal information, you are entitled to lodge a concern with a supervisory authority. In the UK, the supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
If you have any questions about how JECT.AI handles your personal information, you can contact JECT.AI’s Data Protection Officer via email at email@example.com.
Changes to this notice
JECT.AI may amend this privacy notice and will occasionally update to reflect customer feedback and enhance its accessibility.
In that case, JECT.AI will post notice of the change on its website and through your continued use of the Service you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.
JECT.AI encourages you to periodically review this notice to be informed of how JECT.AI is protecting your privacy.
Should you have any concerns about your personal data at JECT.AI please contact the DPO by email via: firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions or suggestions about our privacy notice, do not hesitate to contact us.